|This article is a stub. Please help Tony Hawk's Games Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.
Wild West is a game level featured in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5.
This level is set in the western-style fort in the desert of the U.S.A. There's an entrance to the mining area, as well as the railways for the mining carts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
There's some signs that read the following:
- SPIT IN SPITTOONS, NOT ON THE FLOOR!
- BARRELS MAY EXPLODE! SKATE CLEAR OF BLAST ZONE!
- NO BATHIN' IN HORSE TROUGHS! (Only seen on each of two horse troughs, filled with water; One of them is broken)
- SHOWDOWN'S AT SUNSET! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! (In the form of the arrow, pointing to the inside of the fort)
- DYNAMITE! MIND YOUR EYEBROWS!
- MINE ENTRANCE! HOLD ON TO YOUR BRITCHES! (Only seen on the entrance, where the player has to be shrunken down to enter)
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 levels|
|The Berrics • Bonfire Beach • School III • Mega Parks • Rooftops • The Bunker • Asteroid Belt • Mountain • Wild West • The Underground|