Origin[edit | edit source]
The level is based mostly off Robson Square (called Nobson in the game), featuring the Vancouver Art Gallery and the fountain, Law Courts, the Sears building, the Ice Rink, 1500 West Georgia building, Pacific Coliseum and Fairmount Hotel Vancouver (called the Goodmount Hotel in the game).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Player can drive a leafblower in this level.
- There is Havgas logo inside the 1500 Georgia Banks reception room.
- Bird sculpture is wearing glasses and moustache in the game.
- Player can eventually notice that there is Canadian Ministry of Bacon in the level. This is an obvious joke referring to Canadian bacon, and stereotypes of Canadians aswell.
- This is one of two levels in the Story Mode of THUG that takes place outside of the United States. The second being Moscow, which is the capital of Russia and the level unlocked after completing Vancouver. Hotter Than Hell is also a level based outside of the United States; but doesn't count as it is unlocked after completion of Story Mode.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Tony Hawk's Underground levels|
|New Jersey • Manhattan • Tampa • San Diego • Hawaii • Vancouver • Slam City Jam • Moscow • Hotter Than Hell