New features[edit | edit source]
- Four New Levels
- The abilty to choose the next level.
- 9 unlockable characters
- New Cutscenes
- New Jersey Glitch from THUG (See glitches below)
Missing features[edit | edit source]
- Some graphics
- Speech limited
- Create-a-park mode
- Canada, School, Downhill Jam (Instead you have to unlock these levels by playing story/classic mode on any difficulty
- Custom voice
- always special code
Glitches/Goofs[edit | edit source]
- When playing in Atlanta you can find the secret characters but you can't play them in any mode (Even if you get 100% in Story Mode)
- Sometimes the noises will come before the thing is even done.
- Many (if not all) the glitches from Tony Hawk's Underground 2 are present
- During the credits Hugh Jass will mention that Tony and Bam were banned from Boston, Barcelona, Berlin, Australia and New Orleans, yet they aren't banned from Santa Cruz and if played one way they haven't even been to Boston, Berlin and New Orleans.
- When playing the training level, if you go to the ramp next to the pool and hold x while going up it you'll keep going as if the wall is the ground.
- When playing in Las Vegas, if one has not completed the level in Story Mode, the 'High Roller's room', The top of the main floors, is locked as normal. If the level is accessed in Create-a-goal, one can place a start point in the room and switch skaters when not intended.
Reception[edit | edit source]
The game was released to generally good reviews, averaging 83% on Game Rankings.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The analog stick only moves the camera if you are on your board. If you move it while you're walking without holding circle button it would make you move that way. You have to hold the circle button and move the analog stick to move the the camera
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.