Template:Game Activision’s Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD combines the best elements of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, upgraded for today with sharp visuals and fresh content. Available for download on Xbox Live Arcade and the PlayStation Network for Summer 2012.
Recently revert patch was officially released. It allows player to perform revert by default.
- Single session
- Free Skate
- Big Head Survival
There are no splitscreen modes such as Graffiti, Horse, Tag.
Online mode allows up to 4 players to join host game. It is not available in PC version of the game.
- School II
- Downhill Jam
- Canada (DLC)
- Airport (DLC)
- Los Angeles (DLC)
- Skate park (DLC)
- Roswell (DLC)
- Skatestreet (DLC)
- College (DLC)
- Alcatraz (DLC)
- School I (DLC)
- Philadelphia (DLC)
- "95 Quite Better things - CKY (THPS3)
- "Bring the Noise" - Anthrax featuring Chuck D (THPS2)
- "Superman" - Goldfinger (THPS1)
- "When Worlds Collide" - Powerman 5000 (THPS2)
- "Heavy Metal Winner" - Consumed (THPS2)
- "May 16" - Lagwagon (THPS2)
- "No Cigar" - Millencolin (THPS2)
- "You" - Bad Religion (THPS2)
- "The Bomb" - Pigeon John
- "We the People" - Lateef the Truthspeaker
- "Marathon Mansion!"- Pegasuses-XL
- "Teenage Blood" - Apex Manor
- "Please Ask for Help" - Telekinesis
- "Flyentology (Cassettes Won't Listen Remix)" - El-P featuring Trent Reznor
- "USA" - Middle Class Rut
- "Gone for good - No bunny
- Tony Hawk
- Rodney Mullen
- Eric Koston
- Nyjah Huston
- Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins (Pastrana)
- Andrew Reynolds
- Chris Cole
- Riley Hawk
- Jake Harrison
- Emily Westlund
- Avatar (Xbox 360 Version)
- dylan pasek
- Seth rogen
Currently, there is a single DLC pack available for the game. It is titled "The Revert Pack" and includes content from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. However, actual revert move was added in the game by developers for free as a downloadable patch.
- Metallica - All Nightmare Long
Then came the second dlc called competition pack Featuring
- avenged sevenfold - buried ailve
This title caused a huge resonance in the community. Franchise fans hoped that Robomodo will use this chance to develop a succesful title that will bring the franchise back on the track after two not very successful games. Game is mostly criticized for bad skater controls, poorly working game mechanics (like Wallride) and lots of glitches. Most of the noted glitches were tracked by players and reported on Robomodo facebook page, though they were ignored. One of notable examples was AndyTHPS proposing the way to fix wallride glitch. Players also did not like the lack of revert move and threw in lot of negative feedback about it, probably that was the reason why the DLC pack was released. Major game sites gave this game a high 9 score, however, average score lays in between 6 and 7.
|This article is a stub. Please help Tony Hawk's Games Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.