Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 is a game in the Tony Hawk series. It is a remade version of both Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. It was developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision.
The game first released on September 4th, 2020 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game was then released on March 26th, 2021 for the PlayStation 5 and the Xbox Series X/S, with a Nintendo Switch port releasing on June 25th, 2021.
This is Vicarious Visions' final work as a subsidiary of Activision before being merged into Blizzard Entertainment in January 2021.
- School II
- New York
- Chopper Drop
- Skate Heaven
- Tony Hawk
- Bob Burnquist
- Steve Caballero
- Kareem Campbell
- Rune Glifberg
- Eric Koston
- Bucky Lasek
- Rodney Mullen
- Chad Muska
- Andrew Reynolds
- Geoff Rowley
- Elissa Steamer
- Jamie Thomas
- Lizzie Armanto
- Leo Baker
- Leticia Bufoni
- Riley Hawk
- Nyjah Huston
- Tyshawn Jones
- Aori Nishimura
- Shane O'Neill
- The Ripper (Deluxe Edition DLC)
- 1 New Skater: The Ripper character from Powell-Peralta - the iconic skeleton comes with its own secret tricks and board.
- Unique retro 80s-era outfits for Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero and Rodney Mullen.
- Unique retro content for the Create-A-Skater - boards, clothes, shoes and gear.
The United Pack/Call of Duty: Endowment Pack:
- Unique Call of Duty: Endowment content for the Create-A-Skater mode - boards, wheels, clothes, and gear.
- 2 new Call of Duty: Endowment logos.
Vans Promotional Pack:
- Some exclusive Vans content for the Create-A-Skater - A top, hat, and shoes.
- 3 user created decks.
- Full article: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Soundtrack
- This is the first game in 17 years to feature Kareem Campbell, Rune Glifberg, Bucky Lasek, Elissa Steamer, and Jamie Thomas as playable characters since 2003's Tony Hawk's Underground.
- This game is built on top of Neversoft's handling code.
- Game is only provided as an Epic Games Store exclusive on PC.
- In the Hangar level, posters of previous Tony Hawk titles are seen on the wall however Bam Margera does not appear on the Underground 2 poster for unknown reasons.
- Some gaps from THPS1 were removed.
- PC release effectively uses Denuvo DRM.
- Developed on Unreal Engine, like the Robomodo titles.
- The second 'remake' of the first two games, but the first to include all levels.
- The third re-release of the first two games, right after Pro Skater 2X and Pro Skater HD.
- There are Clothes you Can get which are Called Wampa Gear, They Are Crash Bandicoot Gear to promote Crash 4:it's about Time
- All The unlockable Skaters from The 2 Games (that include Spider Man) are Absent
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater levels|
|Warehouse • School • Mall • Chicago • Downtown • Downhill Jam • Burnside • Streets • Roswell|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels|
|Hangar • School II • Marseille • New York • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven|
|Tony Hawk's Game Series|
|Pro Skater • Pro Skater 2 • Pro Skater 3 • Pro Skater 4 • Underground • Underground 2 • American Wasteland • Project 8 • Proving Ground • Pro Skater 5
Downhill Jam • Motion • Ride • Shred • Shred Session
Pro Skater 2X • Underground 2 Remix • American Sk8land • Pro Skater HD • Skate Jam • Pro Skater 1 + 2