Skate Heaven is a level featured in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. This level is set in outer space. It is presumably the last level the player will unlock in the game, as you must 100% the career with every character in the game, aside from Private Carrera. Skate Heaven is an amalgam of a variety of real life skating spots, although they float on islands, and fictional items like the giant volcano (presumably the entrance to Skate Hell) are present in the level. Skate Heaven's contents are exactly what the level describes, dream skating spots, compiled together and peppered with fictional areas. Staples of this level are the giant center volcano, Tony Hawk's "house", the infamous Carlsbad Staircase, and much more. Another memorable thing about this level is its demonic announcer, who lets you know exactly how he feels, often bellowing things like "You Suck!" after falling into the void of space. There is also a secret skatepark in this level, accessible by jumping into the volcano while it is rumbling.
Skate Heaven is a fictional mix of various iconic skate spots. It includes:
- San Dieguito High Ten Stair Rail
- The Wallows
- Tony Hawk's backyard
- Animal Chin ramp
- Combi and Pipeline
- The Sadlands
Unlockable Areas Edit
- Animal Chin Ramp
The playground section of the level is removed.
- In Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X, Skate Heaven is one of four levels to get a minor technical change in level design, as there is a new, strange, somewhat skateable structure located near Tony Hawk's house. The other levels to get new additions are Hangar (air traffic control tower), NY City (balconies on The hotel) and Chopper Drop (renamed Crane Drop)
- The volcano doesn't seem to rumble much, if at all, in Pro Skater 2X.
- Tony's House is no longer a physical house in Pro Skater 2X, but rather a complex abstract structure.
- The Combi Bowl would later appear in Vans Park, while the Wallows area would later appear in Hawaii.
- Go to the "Animal Chin Ramp" and do the "Blow out a Hole" Gap to reveal the tunnel. Take a look inside and on the "Dark Side" of the tunnel you will notice a image that shows the "Neversoft" logo with wings and text that reads "We Are Watching You!" You may need to turn your brightness up to reveal the image.
- In Pro Skater 2X, the overall look of areas such as the Snake Run and the Sadlands is changed slightly. These changes are more aesthetic than functional, as the areas skate the same as in other ports.
- The skater will always bail each time he attempts the Clean The Pipes. In order to complete the full pipe, the player has to do an ollie when he is going up, and that will somehow make him complete the pipe without bailing while he is upside down.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels|
|Hangar • School II • Marseille • New York • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven|