Philadelphia is a level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. It appears in THUG2 as an unlockable level from classic mode. An adaptation of the level, expanded to include more of the city, also appears in Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.
The level itself is a transition of 2 famous skate spots located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - FDR Skatepark and JFK Plaza, a.k.a. Love Park (including Fairmount Park Welcome Center).
- The whole FDR Skatepark may be considered a secret area since it's locked by default.
- The other remarkable subject is the ability to drain water in the fountain in the middle of Love Park.
|High Score - 50,000||$2500|
|Pro Score - 125,000||$3000|
|Sick Score - 250,000||$4000|
|Drain the Fountain||$2500|
|Collect 5 Bells||$2000|
|Bluntslide the Awning||$2000|
|Liptrick 4 Skatepark Lips||$2500|
|Find the Secret Tape||$2000|
|100% Goals and Cash||$500|
- The L-O-V-E letters of the Love sculpture are replaced with T-H-P-S (T-H-2-X in THPS2X).
- Unique Philly bus is roaming around the district. It allows player to perform Bus Plant.
- The train in the background doesn't really move, it is simply a scrolling texture on a static model. In THPS2x & THUG2 however, the train sports the Treyarch logo.
- This is the only level in THUG2's classic mode where female pedestrians can get knocked down.
- Level thumbnail in THPS2 beta presented Philadelphia City Hall, however it was never used in the level for the finalized release.
- The rails in the Skatepark are grey and have a metal grinding sound in Pro Skater 2 and 2X, but are yellow with a wooden sound in Underground 2.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels|
|Hangar • School II • Marseille • New York • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven|