Hotter Than Hell is the ninth level in Tony Hawk's Underground that can be unlocked once all other story mode in-game levels are unlocked.
Hotter than Hell is based in the Australian outback on a large airstrip, and it features the band, KISS in concert after collecting all of the "KISS" letters scattered through the level. The majority of the map is a concert stage, however, players can roam the surroundings if they choose to.
- Players can drive Trey Crawford's buggy in this map, which is located a little but further from the portaloos.
- This map is famous for having the highest scoring gap in the game, Above All, which is worth 10,000 in-game points.
- There are three KISS songs in the soundtrack, Rock and Roll All Nite, Lick It Up and God of Thunder.
- This is the only level in THUG to be set in the Oceania continent. However, Hotter Than Hell does not feature as part of the main storyline and is instead, a reward for completion of the game.
- The level's name Hotter Than Hell is a reference to the 1974 KISS album of the same name, which also shared a title with a song on the album, and to the hot climate of Australia.
|Tony Hawk's Underground levels|
| New Jersey • Manhattan • Tampa • San Diego • Hawaii • Vancouver • Slam City Jam • Moscow • Hotter Than Hell