Horse is a two player splitscreen game type.
The Horse game type is a variation of the popular "Game of S.K.A.T.E." However, it is based on the concept of combos instead of a continuous scoring..
- Player 1 sets the combo score.
- Player 2 has to beat it.
- If he succeeds, the score bar is raised for player 1. Otherwise, they are rewarded a letter.
- First to collect all letters loses.
- There is the ability to choose any word to play.
- When a player loses, a horse laugh can be heard in the background.
- There is basketball game called H-O-R-S-E which is similar in rules.
- It is the only multiplayer mode that alternates between players, meaning that the player's camera is similar to how it's played in single-player modes, making it easier to see the level layout differences in multiplayer modes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.