Downhill Jam is a game level in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. The level is set on a damming project in between Nevada and Arizona set up by an electric company called Neversoft Elec Co. Valves are scattered along the level to control the water flow; so, when broken, water streams out of control. Like the Mall level, and as its name implies, it is a downhill racing stage, with start and finish points.
The level is based on the Hoover Dam, located near Las Vegas on the Colorado River between Arizona and Nevada.
- High Score - 20,000
- Pro Score - 40,000
- Collect S-K-A-T-E
- Open 5 Valves
- Secret Tape
- The original version of the level contains just a few gaps to perform. THUG2 version drastically enlarges the list of available gaps.
- In the original THPS, like in the Mall, reaching the end point automatically ended your run. In all other versions, the player is sent back to the starting point instead.
- In all games except for THPS HD, Downhill Jam is set in the daytime. In THPS HD, Downhill Jam is set in the night.
- According to the World Map in the Level Selection of Tony Hawk's Underground 2, Downhill Jam is based in Ceará, Brazil.
- Tony Hawk's Underground contains Downhill Jam level files and can be brought back in game by mods.
- There was a recently discovered "Secret Room" near the start of the level. It involves going through a window opposite a high ledge situated above two pipes. This is all viewable from your starting location but getting inside is very tricky as it was semi-removed in Beta stages of development.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater levels|
|Warehouse • School • Mall • Chicago • Downtown • Downhill Jam • Burnside • Streets • Roswell|
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2 levels|
| Training • Boston • Barcelona • Berlin • Australia • New Orleans • Skatopia • Pro Skater • Triangle
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD levels|
| Warehouse • School II • Hangar • Mall • Venice • Downhill Jam • Marseille