Club, London is a level made exclusively for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X. It is a nightclub with many lighting effects as well as a looped track of club music exclusive to the level. The level features three tiers of verticality, with vert and street mixed in all throughout the level. Going to the theater area when you spawn will take you to a vert paradise with some high grind spots as well. Going to the main floor presents you with bar counters to grind on, as well as fancy, colorful wires of sorts. Going to the second level allows you to do a few grinds, and there is a large quarter-pipe near the back wall. Ramping from those jutting pillar type structures on the second floor allow you to get to the quarter-pipe fixtures, which are the highest skateable points in the level. One pedestrian, a DJ, can be seen scratching turntables; both he and the lights in the club go to the pace of whichever music track is playing. A secret area can be reached by smashing through glass on the 2nd floor which contains the secret tape.
Goals[edit | edit source]
|High Score - 50,000|
|Pro Score - 200,000|
|Collect 5 Digits|
|Find The Secret Tape|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of three levels in Pro Skater 2X to feature an NPC character, being the DJ. The other two levels to feature an NPC are Hangar and Venice.
- The lights in the level are in sync with whatever track is playing.
- This is the only level in the game to feature a sixteenth song, in the form of club music.
- There is a reference to the song Billie Jean by Michael Jackson in the form of a gap called Billy J Dancefloor. You must manual from one side of the dancefloor to the other to get this gap. The tiles light up as you cross them, like in the music video for the song.
- There is a glass window on the second floor of the bar area that can be smashed through to reveal a secret skatepark, which contains the secret tape.
- When skating the "Dancefloor" you are able to join "vert-combo's" with manuals. As revert had not been implemented yet this was more of a novelty, but it does allow for some crazy combo's involving the "Billy J Dancefloor" Gap. You are also able to boneless out of manuals during these combo's.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X levels|
|Hangar • School II • Marseille • NY City • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven • Club • Construction Site • Tampa Skate Park • Subway • Sky Lines • Warehouse • School • Mall • Chicago • Downtown • Downhill Jam • Burnside • San Francisco • Roswell|