Club, London is a new level made exclusively for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X. It is a nightclub with many lighting effects as well as techno beats. The level features three tiers of verticality, with vert and street mixed in all throughout the level. Going to the theater area when you spawn will take you to a vert paradise with some high grind spots as well. Going to the main floor presents you with bar counters to grind on, as well as fancy, colorful wires of sorts. Going to the second level allows you to do a few grinds, and there is a large quarter-pipe near the back wall. Ramping from those jutting pillar type structures on the second floor allow you to get to the quarter-pipe fixtures, which are the highest skateable points in the level.
- This is one of three levels in Pro Skater 2X to feature an NPC character, being the DJ. The other two levels to feature an NPC are Hangar and Venice.
- The lights in the level are in sync with whatever track is playing.
- This is the only level in the game to feature a sixteenth song, in the form of club music.
- There is a reference to the song Billie Jean by Michael Jackson in the form of a gap called Billy J Dancefloor. You must manual from one side of the dancefloor to the other to get this gap. The tiles light up as you cross them, like in the music video for the song.
- There is a glass window on the second floor of the bar area that can be smashed through to reveal a secret skatepark, which contains the secret tape.
Template:Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X Levels
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.