Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Berlin is a level in Tony Hawk's Underground 2. It is set in Germany.
In this level, your character is on Team Bam. In the end of this level, your character goes back to Team Tony.
- The "Galerie" building is based off a real art gallery Neue Nationalgalerie for modern art.
- The bombed cathedral is based off the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church which was hit during a bombing raid in 1943, and not renovated in order to stand as a memory of World War II.
- If the player grinds the yellow line a cutscene will play involving two trains who crash into the side of a building.
- The pit in the middle (Ausfarht center) is loosely based on the surroundings of Weltkugelbrunnen fountain near the church.
- If the player sticker slaps the fish tank the first time it it will spew water but if it is sticker slapped the second time it will break.
- The Berlin Aquarium building and the fountain nearby is featured in the level, but it's shaped differently.
- There are multiple landmarks seen outside the level.
- In the Beta version the Galerie was colored differently.
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2 levels|
|Training • Boston • Barcelona • Berlin • Australia • New Orleans • Skatopia • Pro Skater • Triangle