Australia is a level in Tony Hawk's Underground 2. It is set in Sydney near Bondi Beach.
Based on a few areas near Bondi Beach: Campbell Parade, Bondi Pavilion, Bondi Skate Park.
- If the player walks close to the New South Wales Police Officer he will punch the player to the floor.
- If you are walking towards near the water the Security Guard will tell you off.
- There are Tetstra phone booths in this level.
- With an exception of the Training level (and Las Vegas in Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix), Australia is the only story mode level to not feature a "Mark Your Territory" goal.
- A Video Uploaded on Reddit featured a Beta version of Australia that was meant to be in Tony Hawk's Underground. This version was set around the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, however some features in this level were carried over into the THUG2 level.
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2 levels|
| Training • Boston • Barcelona • Berlin • Australia • New Orleans • Skatopia • Pro Skater • Triangle
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.